The Kentish Town Neighbourhood Plan
After four and a half year’s work, residents voted overwhelming to ratify the Kentish Town Neighbourhood Forum’s plan for the area on 12 June 2016.
In September 2016 it became formally part of the Town Hall’s planning guidelines for development in the area. It is only the second in Camden and fifth in London to be officially recognised, into planning law.
The Plan consists of four documents:
- Contents, Introduction pp. 01-15
- General Policies, Spatial Policies pp.16-47
- Site Policies, Delivering and Monitoring the Plan pp. 48-61
- Appendices, Projects, Glossary pp. 62-78
Below are relevant documents in relation to the plan.
- Decision Statement
- The Basic Conditions Statement :
1. Contents, Introduction, Basic Conditions Statement and Appendix
2. Appendix 2 (first half)
3. Appendix 2 (second half)
- The Consultation Statement – this consists of seven documents:
- The KTNF Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) – this consists of two documents:
The KTNF Submission Plan (2015):
- 1. Contents and Introduction pp.1-15
- 2. Policies pp.16-45
- 3. Site Policies pp. 46-57
- 4. Projects, Appendices, Glossary pp. 58-74